Quadric IT Oracle Technology Practice Center specializes in custom development, maintenance and support, migration and upgrades of legacy products based on Oracle tools.
The center leverages on reusable components, designs and tests frameworks, to offer our clients strategic solutions with considerably reduced time-to-market capabilities.
Business Database Administration Services:
There is a growing demand for complex database support systems with multi-platform capability. Quadric IT ‘s competencies in Oracle solutions and services honed over a period of 15 years give Quadric IT a genuine edge to fulfill this demand by offering cost-effective, end-to-end database services.
Our Oracle Database Services
- Dedicated Database Service Practice
- A large pool of qualified and experienced Oracle DBAs on Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g
- Experience with various operating systems, such as HP-UX, AIX, Sun Solaris, Tru 64 Unix, Windows NT/2000/XP
Oracle Version Upgrade and Migration Services
- ” Migration experience across multiple versions and platforms: We have worked with versions 1 0.7, 11.0.3, and 11i10, on multiple platforms (Windows NT/UNIX) etc.
” Migration life cycle methodology: We have developed a unique Oracle Applications Migration methodology that draws on Oracle’s Easy Path Migration Method (EPMM) and leverages on our experience with diverse Oracle migrations and implementations. Experienced and trained consultants: In our practice-based approach, consultants focus on a particular practice area, such as Financials/Manufacturing/HRMS/ CRM.
Oracle e-business suite
The speed of e-business is the new competitive advantage.
Our experts help customers harness the features of the internet using Oracle EBS technology to ensure seamless communication and collaboration across the enterprise and its suppliers, vendors and customers. Quadric IT provides Oracle Application Support services to the companies in multiple industries specifically BFSI, Manufacturing (Automobiles, Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Textile, and Food Processing), Travel & Tourism and Telecom.
It facilitates implementation of comprehensive SOA solutions using various Oracle technology elements, such as:
- Oracle RDBMSs (8i/9i/10g/11g): Back-end database
- Oracle Application Server (9iAS/10g): Application server
- Oracle Developer (Forms 10g & Reports 10g): Front-end application development tools
- We provide following services in Oracle EBS:
- Integration & Rollouts
- QA & Testing
- Development & Enhancements
- Functional / Technical Support & Maintenance
- Performance Tuning
- Remote Management & Administration